- 1.3.7 (2018-12-03)
Now accept start and end as synonyms from starttime and endtime
- 1.3.6 (2018-11-29)
Fixed data gap bug caused not properly tiling date ranges (seiscode bug 1007).
- 1.3.5 (2018-07-11)
Now properly handle ‘—’ in target names such as target=IU.ANMO.—.BHZ.M
- Revision 1.3.3 Jan 4, 2018
Power label can customized: plot.power.label=Power+[dB]
Line width can be customized: plot.linewidth=2.1
Background color can be customized: plot.backgroundcolor=white plot.gridcolor=black
- Revision 1.3.0 August 3,2018
Added options for noise model comparison
Can now select frequency or period ranges using bracket notation.
frequencies=[0.1,0.3] selects all frequencies from 0.1 to 0.3.
- Revision 1.2.1 March 1, 2017
Added font size options.
- Revision 1.2.0 July 27, 2016
Added XML format (format=xml)
- March 2016 — removed XML format from the online docs — this is a feature that is pending but currently does not function.