Release 1.0.14 (2018-11-05)
- Minor update related to database configuration change.
Release 1.0.13 (2017-06-06)
- Fixed an issue introduced in previous release related to formatting of start and end times and dates.
Release 1.0.12 (2017-06-05)
- Fixed an issue where start and end times were not being filtered correctly in searches.
- Dates now support UTC formatting
Release 1.0.11 (2017-02-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.5
Release 1.0.10 (2016-10-06)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.3
- Fixed a bug related to character encoding of
Release 1.0.9 (2016-08-15)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.2
Release 1.0.8 (2016-07-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.1
Release 1.0.7 (2016-06-09):
- Reconfigured service to be compatible with WebServiceShell v 2.0
- Added the following child elements to XML output:
Release 1.0.6 (2015-03-04):
- The specified start and end time criteria are now properly used to limit the results.
- For XML results: and have been added to . Note that these new elements are only included when they are defined in the virtual network definition.
- For CSV format: station installation and certification dates are now correctly displayed.
Release 1.0.5 (2015-02-19):
- The value for the ‘format’ parameter is now case-insensitive.
- Fixed a bug where virtual network codes with a plus sign (+) and potentially other characters, e.g. _US-BB+A, were not recognized due to character encoding.
- For XML results: updated the “module” tag value to the correct URL.
- A new backend database system.
- Ported to use WSS.
- The service now returns all network-station entries in a virtual network definition even if there are multiple entries for the same network-station pair. Previously the service removed all but one network-station pair. Note that entries for the same network-station pair may have different time ranges.
Release 1.0.3 (2013-09-17):
- Fixed a minor bug related to content-type accept header.
Release 1.0.2 (2013-09-10):
format parameter with possible values of
xls (xls now removed)
definition boolean values to accept
false (yes / no are now deprecated)
- Added ability to request available virtual network codes with
- minor bug fixes
Release 1.0.0 (2012-03-19):
Page built 04:33:07 | v.f6bf776f