Release 1.4.9 (2017-09-01):
- Now allow for arbitrary decimation rate factors. See Help for more details
Release 1.4.5 (2017-04-11):
- Now utilizes fdsnws-dataselect for restricted authorization.
- Now utilizes fdsnws-station for response metadata.
- Simplified configuration for icab service stack and token cache.
Release 1.4.3 (2017-2-7):
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.5
Release 1.3.16 (2015-3-2):
- Switched to new database.
Release 1.3.13 (2013-5-28-31):
- Moved to http://service.iris.edu/irisws/timeseries/1 from http://www.iris.edu/ws/timeseries
Release 1.3.6 (2012-10-31):
Release 1.3.5 (2012-06-07):
- The filtering options
bpfilter now preserve DC offsets.
envelope option to calculate the envelope of the time series.
taper option. Use this option to apply HANNING, HAMMING or COSINE taper functions to the data.
correct option. This option applies instrument correction to convert to earth units. This option uses either deconvolution or polynomial response correction depending on the channel’s meta-data.
- Due to the introduction of the
correct option, which performs response correction, the
deconvolve option is now considered deprecated and its use is discouraged.
autolimits option. Use this option to automatically determines frequency limits for deconvolution.
- Now add metadata to SAC headers including: latitude, longitude, elevation, depth azimuth, incident angle, instrument name, scale factor, scale frequency, units, sampling rate, start time, endtime
Release 1.3.1 (2012-05-03):
- Support fractional time to the microsecond (Previous versions only supported millisecond resolution).
- Internal logging change. Better tracking of HTTP return status codes.
- Better handling of near realtime data; artifacts are rebuilt more reliably.
Release 1.2.20 (2011-04-01):
- Support for audio WAV file output:
- Added one column ASCII output:
- Added new output option name:
- With this option the web service outputs two columns (time, value).
- This option is same as the previously existing option