Release 1.1.7 (2017-02-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.5
Release 1.1.6 (2016-10-31)
- Updated the service for compatibility with WebServiceShell ver 2.2.3
Release 1.1.5 (2015-2-26)
- The time criteria (start and end times) may be specified as dates and no longer require the time portion.
- A new backend database system.
- Ported to use WSS.
Release 1.1.4 (2014-2-4)
- Include POLES and ZEROS lines even when there are none, explicitly reporting a count of zero.
Release 1.1.2 (2013-6-25)
- Header lines that contain empty values are still shown. Previously they would be removed from the header, resulting in a variable numer of header lines.
Release 1.1.1 (2012-1-9):
- Update internal log message handling, no user visible changes
Release 1.1 (2011-7-28):
- New style of annotations as comments for each set of poles and zeros
- Correctly match annotations to channel in corner cases
Release 1.0 (Late 2010):