Release 1.1.4 (2018-03-12)
- Precision of Lat/Lon now at 6 decimal places.
- Stations lacking timeseries data were being harvested in some cases.
- In multiple-request cases, a single “nodata” condition will not block remaining requests.
Release 1.1.3 (2018-02-26)
- Text format will retain start/end dates of the metadata holdings.
- Bug fixes.
Release 1.1.2 (2018-02-05)
- Added network-level capability.
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.4.2
- Bug fixes.
Release 1.1.1 (2017-06-19)
- Added new query parameter
datacenter to limit search results to a certain data center.
- Added new format options to endpoint
datacenters to support HTML, JSON, and TEXT formats.
Release 1.0.15 (2017-03-20)
- Added WADL functionality to the service.
- Fixed an issue with instrument metadata not displaying correctly in some circumstances.
Release 1.0.14 (2017-02-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.5
Release 1.0.13 (2016-10-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.3
Release 1.0.12 (2016-08-10)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.2
Release 1.0.11 (2016-07-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.1
Release 1.0.10 (2016-06-09)
- Restructured for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.0
- Implemented database pooling
Release 1.0.9 (2015-04-29)
- Fixed an issue to reduce the number of database queries and log messages produced by the service.
Release 1.0.8 (2015-11-17)
- Fixed an issue where the default values for geographical search parameters were not being used if not specified.
Release 1.0.7 (2015-5-11)
- Cleanup datacenter JSON output
- Documentation updates
Release 1.0.5 (2015-4-2)
Beta Release 1.0.4 (2014-12-08)