Release 1.3.5 (2019-04-23)
- New caching mechanism that dramatically speeds up queries.
Release 1.2.0 (2017-12-01)
- Now incorporates information about Restricted Data Access
/extentauth method for authenticated access about extent information
/queryauth method for authenticated access about timespan information
- Now supports Virtual Network Codes
/extent method now accepts optional
end time parameters.
/extent method now accepts
format=request which produces output that can be HTTP POSTed to fdsnws-station and fdsnws-dataselect web services.
- POST requests can now include global
end parameters as well as per row start and end time parameters
/extent method now takes a
show=<latestupdate,restriction,timespancount> parameter for controlling the display of optional fields
Release 1.0.1 (2017-05-03)
- Initial production deployment
Page built 21:10:11 | v.d31a3fe4